If you’re an IT professional, learning cloud is no longer an option for you. And choosing the best cloud computing courses online seems like an overwhelming task.
Many organizations today operate with the cloud. In fact, all the big companies will move to the cloud in the next decade.
It has emerged as a technology that provides effective solutions to all our problems, from the processing power for running complex algorithms to storage space and much more.
In 2021, the demand for qualified cloud professionals is prevalent and learning cloud is important to achieve your career milestones.
With unlimited knowledge and thousands of courses over the internet, it becomes extremely difficult to choose the best cloud computing courses online. However, the first step to building a cloud computing career is to get a good cloud certification.
[ Check this out: Top 5: Which Cloud Certification is Best? ]
To help you a little, we’ve hand-picked the best cloud computing courses that are available online. Some of these courses will prepare you for Professional Cloud Certifications. Let’s get started…
Cloud Computing Courses – Our Top Picks
Today, AWS (Amazon Web Services) is dominating the cloud marketplace with 41.5% of the public cloud market. It’s a good starting point for anyone who’s trying to develop some basic understanding of the cloud.
AWS offers this course to give you an overall understanding of AWS Cloud.
- The course material includes the basic cloud concepts, services provided by AWS, pricing, security, cloud architecture, and other fundamentals concepts.
- This course helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
- If you’re working in the sales, legal, marketing department, you can easily take this course. You don’t have to be an IT professional to take this course.
- It’s free of cost and requires 1 day of training.
It’s an excellent course for anyone who wants to build foundational knowledge of the cloud. However, you need to give it at least 12 hours to get the certificate.
- It’s a five-week course and you can take it according to your schedule. There are no hard deadlines.
- The course starts with an overview of cloud computing. In the second week, you are introduced to the cloud computing models. Then it moves on to the component and emerging trends in cloud computing. Lastly, the concept of security and monitoring is discussed in detail. Case studies and the job market is also a part of this course.
- Although the course content is free, to take the quizzes/assignment and get the certificate you have to pay some fees.
This course is designed for absolute beginners with no prior experience with cloud or coding. This course is divided into three modules: Introduction to the cloud, cloud deployment, and different cloud providers in the market.
- Course content mainly revolves around the basic cloud computing concepts.
- The idea behind cloud computing and how you can use it to scale your business or day-to-day tasks are thoroughly discussed.
- You will be introduced to the main cloud service providers in the market: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
- DataCamp has a monthly subscription and you cannot access this course for free.
- No prior experience required.
This course is specially designed to prepare you for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2020 Exam. It’s an excellent course to gain some in-depth knowledge of the cloud.
- This course has 18 hours of video content along with downloadable resources and practice tests.
- It’s a paid course and the content is not available for free.
- You need to have an AWS account to complete this course since it has some practical exercises.
- It’s more than just a theory course. It includes everything you need from getting started and being familiar with the AWS platform.
- No prior experience with the cloud is necessary to take this course.
In this article, we discussed the best cloud computing courses online that you can take in 2021. If you’re an absolute beginner and just need some basic knowledge you should consider the first two courses in the list. Otherwise, to gain some practical insights you may consider taking the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2020 on Udemy.
We have hand-picked the articles below for you to read next. We are sure you will like them.
[ Read also: Top 6 Cloud Computing Books To Read In 2021 ]
[ Read also: Is It Better To Specialize Or Generalize In The Cloud? ]